Wednesday 6 May 2015

 Skyner is sharing his understanding with the class. A good mathematician is somebody who shares his ideas and is able to give reasoning about how he got his answer. Skyner

 I loved maths today. Here im working on ensuring that im showing every step i have taken to work out the answer. I feel confident enough to share my strategy with the rest of my friends. I have high expectations for myself and have set goals to achieve at high standard at 'national standards'.
 Our class are so excited and full of energy after a great maths session this morning. Our books are full and our brains a full of knowledge. Next block, we are working on /google docs'.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Skyner doesn't send an invoice for his teaching. Great job Skyner, might have to get you to cover for Matua Des on his release day :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the google docs lessons.

    ReplyDelete