Wednesday 6 May 2015

 Frankie is very proud of his work this morning during Bobby Maths.
 We are learning about measurement. The idea is to look at  using non standardized ways of measuring. We found this fun and enjoyed using a variety of things around the class to measure length and height.
 Quayd Marsh showing his peers his strategy and how he got the answer. Quayd " i enjoy doing maths everyday because it makes me think hard about which strategy im going to use. I also feel good because i need to ensure that my fiends understand how to get the answer too.

 We feel like scholars during maths time. I love maths.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    a lot of great things happening in these photos . We may need to ask Skyner if he will do some relieving when the teachers are away. Pangarau is a very strong subject in this class. ....... Now I know where the whare whiteboard went :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu meke o koutou mahi Pangarau tama ma!

    Na Whaea Ata

    ReplyDelete